- Effective at 5:00 p.m. on September 21, 2020, restaurants in Cecil County increased indoor capacity from 50% to 75%, per Governor Hogan's latest executive order.
Face covering requirements for customers and staff remain in place, as well as the following Maryland Department of Health COVID-19 guidelines:
- Floor plans must be modified to ensure that customers are seated at least six feet apart, except for households or groups seated together.
- No more than six people per table.
- Facilities with indoor booth seating must close every other booth to ensure six feet of distance. Facilities with outdoor booth seating may use a plexiglass-type shield or similar physical barrier as an alternative to closing every other booth.
- Buffets or self-service are not permitted.
For the complete list of requirements, please visit: